The Many Hearts Legacy Society recognizes the collective impact of caring people who continue the life of the House through their estate plan. Your planned gift can secure your membership and help ensure that many years from now, families still will receive our essential services.
Benefits of Membership include:
- Establishment of a legacy that benefits future Ronald McDonald House families!
- Permanent recognition on a dedicated plaque for the Many Hearts Legacy Society in our Joseph Clayes III Great Room.
- Special recognition on our website and in ongoing publications.
- Invitation to various VIP events, including an exclusive annual reception for members of the Many Hearts Legacy Society.
- Consideration for our permanent Wall of Honor when your gift is realized.
- Access to gift planning information and support from our professional staff.
- The knowledge that your legacy gift will inspire others to make the same lasting commitment to our House.
See Members of the Many Hearts Legacy Society
Take the Next Steps
- Consult your advisors.
- Notify us you're including the House in your estate plan:
Read About Many Hearts Legacy Society Members
Gabe Filkey saw firsthand how the House benefits families when his young cousin was diagnosed with leukemia years ago. This experience inspired him and his wife, Erynn, to give back. Read More